Changes to this Agreement
The Owner reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify this Agreement at any time, informing you by publishing a notice through Feedconstruct or otherwise communicating with you. Such changes will only affect the relationship with you for actions after you have accepted the new Agreement. Previous versions, which are archived by the Owner, will govern the relationship prior to your acceptance. You can email the Owner for a copy of any previous version. Your continued use of the Services after such changes will signify your agreement with and acceptance of this Agreement with its revised terms. If you do not wish to be bound by the changes, then your only recourse is to discontinue the use of the Services.
Assignment of contract
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose of by novation or subcontract all or any rights or obligations under these Terms, as long as the User's rights under the Terms are not affected.
Users may not assign or transfer their rights or obligations under these Terms in any way without the written permission of the Owner.
All communications relating to Feedconstruct must be sent using the contacts stated in this document.
Cancellation and termination of the Agreement
You may terminate the Agreement by cancelling your account at anytime by sending an email at the email address provided in the present document and then following the specific instructions provided in our response. Notwithstanding the provisions set forth under the section “Deleting Users accounts and account termination”, we reserve the right to terminate the Agreement and cancel your account in the following cases:
- In case of discontinuation of the Service;
- In case you fail to honour your obligation to pay for the Services you purchased;
- In case we suspect that you have engaged in any fraudulent or, in general, illegal activity in connection with Feedconstruct or in case of your infringement of the Agreement;
- If requested to do so by any public authority for any reason.
Without prejudice to any further action we may bring before the competent Courts in order to protect and safeguard our rights. Upon termination of the Agreement by either party for any reason:
- We will cease providing you with the Service and you will no longer be able to access your account;
- Unless otherwise stated in the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any fees, pro rata or otherwise and
- The content that you published (if any) will be taken offline unless it has been used by the Owner for advertising and/or promotional purposes or shared by any other Users of Spring BME.
If any provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, that clause will be removed and the remaining provisions shall not be affected and they will remain in force.
The Owner’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. Any waiver shall not be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and any dispute concerning the implementation, interpretation and validity of this agreement are subject to the law, the jurisdiction of the state and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts where the Owner has their registered offices.
An exception to this rule applies in cases, where the law provides a sole place of jurisdiction for consumers.
FeedConstruct ensures that your privacy is protected. When using this website we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, and you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Feedconstruct may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from …………………..
Data Protection Officer
FeedConstruct has appointed a Data Protection Officer ('DPO'). While our DPO can be reached at [email protected], our Customer Service team will be your initial point of contact if you wish to exercise your rights. Please see the 'Your Rights' section below.
Personal data collected, will not be used for a purposes outside of those specifically detailed in this policy unless we obtain consent from you, our user. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected on this site. We collect personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of registering a user for our web site.
Only the necessary personal data is collected from users for business purposes. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Additional Information collected:
We may also collect the following information:
- Name, contact information
- Details such as traffic information, location data and other communication data (including IP address and browser type) collected by your availing of the Services
- Customer support messages
- Your payment method and other account transactions - these are routinely analyzed to assist us in improving the Services we provide to you
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you, as a data subject have a number of rights, which are detailed below. Some of these only apply in specific circumstances and are qualified in several respects by exemptions in data protection legislation. We will advise you in our response to your request if we are relying on any such exemptions.
- Access to personal data: You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Should you wish to make such a request, please see the Contact Us section for information on how to contact us.
You should include adequate information to identify yourself and such other relevant information that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible.
- Correction of personal data: You can request us to rectify and correct any personal data that we are processing about you which is incorrect. We provide you with account settings and tools to access the information associated with your account.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where we have relied upon your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
To opt out of marketing, you can use the unsubscribe link found in the marketing communication you
- Right of erasure: You can request us to erase your personal data where there is no compelling reason to continue processing. This right only applies in certain circumstances; it is not a guaranteed or absolute right.