AJNA is an AI-driven optical system that uses high-tech depth-sensing cameras to record and broadcast matches. The technology supports a panoramic view and performs ball and player tracking at any moment of the game. It also eliminates the need for human efforts on manual recording. Discover more about our innovative technology from our team.
- Ajna no-operator auto-production system.
- Distribute your video content across over 600+ FeedConstruct partners on revenue share model
- Integrations with OTT, sponsors and merchandising
- Organize your games broadcasts with Ajna auto-production system. That means you can broadcast without a cameraman. Feedconstruct will provide a full-service team and cameras directly to your venue. All our devices are totally portable and can stream over 3G/4G mobile internet or local Wi-Fi, Ethernet spot. Almost every stadium is ready for our setup - check the stadium requirements with our team
- Monetize your video content across over 600+ FeedConstruct partners all over the world. Contact our team for details
- Want to have an OTT integration, merchandize or a custom solution? We are open to any integrations. Our team of 2000+ experienced experts and engineers is ready to help. Contact our team for details
An AI-powered optical system for the training process, game analysis and automatic production is what we offer. AJNA’s setup records the field with two 8K cameras, then it stitches both images of the left and right sides of the field into a panoramic video. It allows tracking the ball, referees, players and goalkeepers at any moment of the game.
AJNA analyzes ball speed, players density and their moves without human interaction. The AI provides a realistic broadcast in full HD and enriches it with augmented visualizations and at the same time, the camera documents all the events happening on the field to produce statistics.
- Real-time game-flow analysis
- All data immediately forwarded to bookmakers for odds formation
- Individual player tracking
- More advanced data collected
- Double 4K cameras follows every action on the field
- Data for further statistical details on team performance
The camera setup is the major part of AJNA solution apart from its software. Two 4k lenses with motorized controllers are integrated with the system through the portable computer. Even though a single camera covers the whole field, we place a double on the tribune part of the field to provide a better and deeper view of the stadium.
24cm x 14cm x 13.5cm
Weight up to 2kg
Easy Setup Process
Once the camera setup is installed all that’s left to do is activate the system via the portable computer.
Once activated, the camera is always in a recording mode which goes to say that not only AJNA tracks the part of the field full of action, but also less active area at a given moment. This strategy helps us provide data such as a player running speed or total distance ran during the game. For similar statistics and enriched augmented video we suggest uploading the video to our cloud storage, so that our professionals can collect all data.
Auto-zoom and Tilt
The AI algorithm in the camera analyses the gameflow, automatically zooms in/out and establishes optimal tilt angles to provide a better image.
AI Detection and Tracking of Objects
Ajna Platform is able to detect players, ball and referees automatically. Powerful Ajna cloud platform is able to calculate various statistics in the post-game mode.
The AI core of AJNA can also collect statistics and deliver object tracking of any other match recording. All we need is the game record. And we will detect and track objects, produce statistics and add augmented video features for you. This service may be very much useful for league coaches to get insights on their team’s opponents, as we deliver the data that a human eye cannot detect.
You can upload your sporting content to Friendship Platform, a hosting service for sports video content sellers and buyers. This will make the games of your league available for purchase to 300+ licensed bookmakers and other parties interested in sports.
Improve your training process and game analysis with AI-powered video, fitness and tactical data analysis tool:
- Event log feed - x,y coordinates of players, ball, referee associated with video